If you are a pet owner, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your dog. Some dogs eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various shapes and sizes, allowing you to customize the dog dish to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the benefits include generally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in elaborate colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to lower your dog's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling dog bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Shakapaw Pet Market in Sandpoint, ID. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (208) 263-8899 to learn more!